Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter Late




I am so glad that it is Monday! I know that people don't say that very often, but after the week I had last week I am so glad for a new week!




This weekend was a busy one as well. Friday night we had Brenden sleep over with Kayla. He actually was sleeping over with Grandma but since we live here Kayla got in on the fun as well. There wasn't much sleeping that night. I now know why my parents hated when we had sleepovers when we were little. Saturday It was up early. I had to make sure that "Frank" the Easter bunny had everything ready for the next day. (Kayla's uncle Ian told her that Frank is the Easter Bunny's name last year and it has just stuck.) anyway so I was up early at the stores and getting everything ready for the Easter egg hunt that we had later that day! After all that we went to see Horton hears a who. Great show take your kids they will love it. Than the Easter festivities began. We had an Easter egg hunt and Kayla was so not into it. By this point the sleepover non sleep had caught up to her. she decided it was time for a nap. If you know Kayla at all Naps are not in her vocabulary so I know that she was tired.




After all that the next Day began and Kayla still wasn't caught up all all of her sleep. We went to hear my Grandpa talk in church and she slept through the whole thing. We went to Garcia's with Marc's family for brunch it was okay it wasn't Little America like I wanted but it was good. I finally got a nap. We just relaxed which ended Hell week as I like to call it. I hope that all of you had a great Easter.

2 comments:

Patti :) said...

U sound so happy!! Kayla looks cute in her Easter Dress!!

Hansen Family Blog said...

She had fun even if she was tired. I am glad I got to see easter clothes in these pictures.