Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Fright Lights and Crafts

So if you haven't noticed we love Halloween. When there are fun things to do that involve Halloween I am there. Kayla and I decided that we needed to do some Halloween crafts. So we went to the craft store. Not by Kayla's choice she is afraid of the Halloween decor inside the store. Once we were there she decided that it wasn't that bad. So we bought these ghosts and puffy things. We got home and I can't find my hot glue gun since the move it is lost. So we only got to make the ghosts since they had self adhesive stuff for them. It was really fun I haven't got them hung up yet once I do there will be pics. But here are some of Kayla making them.

Thursday Night before Patti and Bryan went Camping with my parents we went to fright lights. It was a last minute thing they told me that they were going so I invited me and Kayla to go along . It was really fun and the kids had fun. They liked everything but the corn Maze. Not because it was scary but because they warned us when we went in that there might be a skunk in 
there. We never found the skunk or the end of the maze for that matter. We made it half way through and got all turned around and ended right back at the start by that time we were all ready for it to be over. I would love to go to it again except that it is all the way up in Logan. I love Halloween fun. 


















4 comments:

The King's said...

You come all the way to Logan, and don't even call or stop by!!! I am HURT!!!! But I still hope you had fun!!

Roethel Clan said...

That is my beautiful grand baby!! Hope you made a ghost for Grammy!!
Love you guys...Mom!

Roethel Clan said...

That is my GIRL!! Hope you made a ghost for Grammie!! Love you! See you soon!

The Gunnell Family said...

That looks so fun!!!!! Too bad it's all the way in logan I wanna go!