Friday, February 6, 2009

Life as I know it.


So I have been stuck in this routine for the past couple of months where Monday-Wednesday we would get up early Get ready drive about 15 miles to Kayla's preschool. Go to the Gym, Hang out at my parents house, hang out with Pam and her kids and come home. This has been very exhausting and we have been spending allot of money on gas and food and other things to make this happen. So about the last week in January Kayla's teacher informed us that they would be closing the school because of funding and that allot of the parents were pulling their children out because of finances. I was panicked I am a creature of habit and when that gets thrown off my whole chi is thrown off. So I turned to my wonderful new neighbors where we are now living. Luckily a lady about 7 houses down from us teaches preschool. She is very hard to get into and I took a chance calling her. It turned out that she had an opening for a 4 year old little girl. It is about 40$ a month cheaper plus what we are saving on gas and food. It turns out that I now have a better routine now that she has started this school. I have been healthier and I am finally losing the weight that I need to. What a blessing. It amazes me that things seem to work out for the best even if you are a little stressed to begin with.

2 comments:

The Gunnell Family said...

That is so awesome! Sounds like it was meant to be with the girl opening!!!

House of Payne said...

We, especially Alex, are THRILLED that you are going to school here! Hopefully we can these hulligans to play together sometime. Give me a ring.