Monday, April 27, 2009

My Hubby




Marc and I just shared our 4th Anniversary this last week. I can't believe how the time has flown by. I have to express how grateful I am for this man I share my life with. He so unselfishly started dating a girl who was pregnant. He was there when MaKayla was born. I think that he fell in love with her before he fell in love with me. He has stayed with me through all the craziness. He has become a daddy to MaKayla in every way. He still loves me though I am a bit ornery from time to time.( that is definetly a Hoesch thing) I am so grateful to be a Roethel. I am happy that his family loves me as much as I love them! We have been through allot on just 4 years. I love him more today than ever!

4 comments:

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

This is super tender! I can't believe it has been 4 years.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

By the way.....I love the family pictures.

Jody said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Such a fabulous picture of the two of you! I LOVE it!

Dan and Patrice said...

Love this picture!