Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for this year! I love that we have this time to reflect on all the wonderful things that have happened in the past year! It puts things in perspective. I am first thankful for my body! I have been really working hard on making it stronger and healthier this year. I am not yet where I want to be, but that goal is still in mind. I am thankful for the friends in my life. I have had so many old and New this year come into my life and I have been blessed to know them all. I am thankful for my family. We have had allot of ups and downs this year but I am glad to know that they are here for me no matter what. I am thankful that I am a mom. What an important job this is. Little do you know when you are pregnant what a massive amount of responsibility comes with the title of MOM! I am thankful for MaKayla she is the light in my life. She has been the motivation to keep me going everyday! I am thankful for my Husband Marc. He is so supportive and such a hard worker for my family. I was truly blessed to find him and fall in Love with him. Last I am thankful for my Savior I would be nothing without him! I am blessed to know that he lives and loves me!

Thanks for everything! I hope that all of you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: