Friday, May 21, 2010

The post you have all been waiting for

So I have been a major slacker and I have a good reason this time! I have been really tired and really sick..... Any Guesses that is right we are expecting a new little Roethel to our family! We are so excited and MaKayla could not be more thrilled to be an older sister. We are due on Dec. 1st. So we are a little over 12 Weeks.

Other news? We bought a trailer and are very excited to go camping lots this summer, Kayla is graduating from Kindergarten and we are gonna be in first grade. That makes me feel really old. Other than that we are enjoying life and being happy!

4 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Congrats! That is great news!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Yipppy Skippy.....for all three.
Baby Roethel, Kindergarten graduation and lots of camping.

Hansen Family Blog said...

I guess this means that I don't have to swallow my words when I want to talk about you and your preggo self! yeah for my sweet new niece or nephew!!!

The Goodwins said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you and Marc! I bet Taunie is thrilled!