Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life is quiet!

Wow I didn't realize how much I depend on MaKayla for companionship during the day! The past two days have been so different for me. I know that I should really enjoy the time to myself cause in a few short months there will be a baby to take up all my time. I just don't know what to do.... Here is a list of things that I have come up with to keep me busy.

Organize a room a week. ( my only problem is I have a really little house so in all this should take about two weeks.)
That is it. Let me know if you have any other ideas. In theory when I was working I used to wish for time like this, But I can't remember what I always said I would do.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You need to go to the fabric store and get some fleece to make some fuzzy blankets for Cru. Plan one day a week to meet Marc for lunch somewhere so you can have a little time together. Go visit grandma to get some lessons on Geneology so you can get some of that done. Volunteer at MaKayla's school. I'm sure I could think of a few more ideas - I would love to have some free time to get some extra things done! LOL!
Love ya,
Mom

Hansen Family Blog said...

Come and help your crazy sister;)

House of Payne said...

Let's see...you can come clean MY house and I'll PAY you!!! Ü Let's first plan to go to lunch at least once a week, then go shopping, oh! and go get a good pedicure! Call me!