Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKAYLA

This is her opening her presents today!


I can't believe that my baby turned 4 today! She is so big and so much fun! I love being her mom and having her ask me soooooo many questions. I love that she is learning and growing everyday! I love that she has to be going and doing all the time. she has such a fun personality and makes me laugh more than 10 times a day! She is learning to get her way no matter what. She has learned that her daddy is the soft touch if she wants things she has to go give him a big kiss and it is hers. She makes friends so easily and is very social. She can always make me smile even when I am grumpy! I am so lucky to be her mom! Happy Birthday baby!


Here is her new bike!

1 comment:

The Gunnell Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOUR PARTY!!