Monday, August 11, 2008

Kelli's Birthday


It is my wife Kelli's birthday and she has tried to tell me it is just another day even though I know she wants lots of attention. She is 27 and is an excellent wife and mother. I am truly grateful for all she does for me and MaKayla and for the time and effort she gives to us. She is a person that is always concerned about doing things for everyone around her and making sure everyone is happy, which can be an impossible task sometimes (all of the time). She is my beautiful wife and supports me in everything I am doing. Happy Birthday Kelli!!!

5 comments:

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan and Patrice said...

Happy Birthday Hot Stuff!
Patrice
XOXO

The Gunnell Family said...

Sorry it's a belated wish but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Jen said...

I am waiting for an update on this moving thing I have heard about.