Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Peter



I am a day late in posting this but yesterday was Patti's Birthday! Hooray for birthdays. She isn't too happy about this birthday because she turned 30. I think that she is just as wonderful as the day I met her 27 years ago. She is a great sister and someone I love to be around. She is one of my best friends and can always make me laugh. I am glad that we have each other to be such good friends. I hope that she had a great day yesterday! I love you!

2 comments:

Patti :) said...

Thanks Kels!! :)

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute blog!I found your link on Patti's blog, hope you don't mind. It is fun to see what is happening with your cute family.. Glad that Kayla will still be able to take dance even though your moving!You will have to check out our family blog too.