Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time to give thanks

Now that Halloween is over and the craziness of that holiday has stopped. I have been reflecting on the things to come. I have decided to just blog about what I am grateful for. I love that we have a time of year that gives us the opportunity to give thanks and be grateful. 
I love that we live in this country of choice. That we all have opinions and can express them freely even if our neighbors and friends disagree. I can go to church and choose what church to go to without people telling me how to worship. I love that I have a family and a home that feels so warm when I get there. I am grateful for my job as a mom that I get to hear every day mom, mom, mom and when I finally say what buzz she says I love you. I am grateful for parents who are not only great parents but great friends. I have three best friends besides my husband that I get to also call sisters. I have a husband who loves me for everything that I am and even what I look like in the mornings. I have in-laws that treat me like I am a daughter and not just a daughter-in-law. I have the freedom to buy the things that I need and also the things that I just want. I can Cheer for the Utes even though BYU is the churches school. ( I had to add that in.) I am just feeling so grateful and I am sure that my list will grow as I reflect this month on these things.

No comments: