Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

So last night was the premier of Twilight. I am not one of these people that is obsessed with this book. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed reading them, but I know that the characters aren't real. I really think that some of these women believe that Edward is going to come to their bedrooms and fall in love with them. I get a kick out of these people. We had allot of fun on girls night out. We went and got pedicures and even Kayla got her toes painted she was so excited to be one of the big girls. After getting beautified we went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner. Big mistake every women going to see the premier was there. We waited for an hour and a half to get in. The food was great and the Strawberry shortcake was even better. After that we went to the premier. The girl that was in charge of getting us tickets was a one of those people I was referring to before and made us all dress up to be there. I was not happy about that I was wishing the whole time that I was in my PJ's. It was midnight after all. The movie was wonderful and I would Highly recommend it to anyone. I forgot my camera last night but here are some pictures of Kayla's cute toes.

1 comment:

The Gunnell Family said...

I actually went and saw this last night! I haven't read any books but you've talked about it and my sister in law invited me, and i'd have to say i'm kinda excited to read the next book, can't wait for the next movie I guess....
Also, I don't understand the Edward obsession??? Maybe he's more special in the further books? Who knows... lol.