Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy Time

Well I am back to blogging I haven't had anything interesting happen to me lately so I haven't been blogging. I have been running Kayla around and I have a new calling in our ward as Cub scout Wolf Den Leader. I think that this is a mean calling to give someone who grew up with only girls and has only a girl. I have no idea about 8 year old boys and what they like to do this has been a challenge for me. I think that I am finally getting the hang of it!

Kayla has been sick this weekend. We found out that she has Strep and Ear infections. So when this happens her Asthma acts up. Wow the Steroids we have to give her for her Asthma makes her crazy! I finally got her to sleep for a nap today and that is the most sleep we have had in 4 days.

Marc has been super busy with work. I never see him except on the weekends. Even then I have to remind him that it is my days. I am a little selfish when it comes to my husband. I don't like to share him very often.

Other news I was in depression last night. If you don't know I am a huge GreenBay Packers Fan. They lost last night it was a rough Night.

Life is fun I hope that more things will happen so that I can update more often.

1 comment:

Hansen Family Blog said...

Don't worry Kell, The Packers have had some good years. We will have fun at the Superbowl anyway.