Sunday, January 6, 2008

Twister



As the nights get longer and colder the more creative we become..... This is how we have been spending these cold days lately. Playing games and keeping warm.




We go over to my in-laws almost every Sunday night. Marc's mom works and lives in Arizona for most of the week because she works for Southwest airlines. So Sunday is the one night that we actually get to see her. As we were there Kayla was bored and decided it was time to play games so out came Twister. As you can see it was the adults that played more than Kayla.



I love playing games and spending time with our family!


2 comments:

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Love and yes I totally stole your post. I was bored waiting for Ian to finish watching American Gladiators so I did it last night!

Dan and Patrice said...

zI LOVE Twister...good times! I hope you had a BLAST in Texas. When are we moving?