Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to normal


It seems like that Holiday break is forever until it is over. We are back in the groove of things today! Kayla went back to school and Marc went back to work.


We had a fun New years. We went to Park City for dinner on New Years Eve to a place called Grub Steak. It is a Roethel family tradition to go there. I highly recomend it if you are looking for good steak! After we went to Marc's sister and bro inlaws house for games and fun! It was really relaxing and we had a great time.


I am looking forward to getting back to normal Marc and I have had way to much together time. We are not used to seeing each other that much. I love that we have had lots of family time together.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

It is great to have a change and get a few days off - but I find that I usually need a vacation from my vacation once it is all over with! I'm looking forward to some normalcy. I'm glad to not have to go shopping, wrap presents, or plan menus. Of course it won't take long and I'll be longing for another holiday! We are never satisfied!
Love ya,
Mom