Sunday, April 6, 2008

Birthday Weekend


Well it has been a busy Birthday weekend. On Friday it was Marc's Bro D's Birthday and My Grandmother's birthday. Also this week it will be Marc's Grandpa Roethel's 90th Birthday. He is amazing! We had a Dinner for Dustin on Friday Went to Kyoto's for yummy sushi! The next day was Grandpas Surprise Party at Cowboy grub. Even Marc's aunt and uncle flew in from Cali to join in. He was surprised and so grateful that we were all there. Marc's Mom and uncle put together a wonderful video of his life with pictures and of him. Also him talking about his experience in the War. A treasure that I hope we get a copy of. After the celebration we woke up this morning for breakfast with the crew again. After breakfast it was finally time to enjoy some of conference. After that we went to my grandma's for her birthday with all of my family. Needless to say we are a little family'd out.


Happy Birthday to all!


I am hoping that life gets a little bit back to normal soon! Things have been fun when you are busy but a little down time is good too!

1 comment:

Dan and Patrice said...

Check out my blog...i posted the yummy recipe...i hope you love it!