Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Well we made it this long! Today we celebrated our 3rd anniversary. It wasn't very exciting but we had fun. We went to lunch at the Blue plate Diner and took Kayla to the zoo. When you have your Anniversary on a Monday it is hard not to include your kids. After the zoo we went to Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and had lots of fun together. We are hoping to go on Vacation soon but it all depends on Patti and when my new nephew arrives. So hopefully I can update you soon on a vacation. Marc and I have had lots of ups and downs in just three years and I am sure that will continue. I am more in Love with him today than I was three years ago. If he can put up with me he must still be in love too!

3 comments:

Patti :) said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you and are glad Marcus is part of our family!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Gunnell Family said...

Congrats on your Anniversary!!!