Sunday, April 20, 2008

Windy Weekend

Kayla getting blown away!
This weekend has been fun and windy! We have been outside a lot this weekend and I am so glad! Friday We went with Pam and her kids to the Playground for a few hours. After that we came home and went outside again to play with friends. I love it because she is really ready for bed at night instead of our regular fight.








Yesterday we went to the park again with Daddy and it was super windy. She was done after and hour this time! Than we had Marc's soccer Game. Casey my cousin and him are on the same team so it is fun to go and watch! Marc got hurt yesterday though. He pulled his hamstring. It was the first time that I had ever seen him play too! I might be bad luck! They did win though. So after we were blown away again by the crazy wind it was finally time to come home! Boy were we tired after all that. I hope that you didn't get blown away and had a fun weekend.


Marc Before he got hurt


Marc After he was hurt

Kayla and Chelsea Casey's Wife playing on the side lines

Casey playing

No comments: