Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday CC





So the 2nd of July is a Holiday in itself just ask my sister in Law Kelsee. Today is her birthday and we love her so much. She is the best aunt to Kayla if you ask her who she wants to babysit her it is always CC. That is her nickname. When Kayla was learning how to talk she couldn't say Kelsee and My mother in law called her sissy. So she picked up CC and that has stuck!




She has also been the best little sister I have ever had. Make that the only little sister I have ever had. I love to talk to her and hang out with her. She makes family functions more enjoyable. I know that Marc loves his little sister and loves to give her a hard time. We love her and hope that she has the best birthday ever.

1 comment:

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Wow....I am really attractive. Those are some awesome pictures. Thanks so much for the cute post. I love you!