Monday, July 7, 2008

Updates

So it has been a few days since I last blogged and so many things have happened. First if you didn't hear my dad got into a fight with a tool box and the tool box won! he ended up with 16 staples and 4 stitches. Here are the pics.






The fourth was fun we went to the Parade in the morning. Came home relaxed and went to a place called Taggarts for Dinner super good up in the canyons got away from the heat. Came home and lit off fireworks. Kayla stayed in the house while we enjoyed the show.




Today we went to the Zoo with Patti and Pam and all of their kids. It was soooo fun but it was also a long day! I got stung by a bee but it was still fun. tonight we went up Big cottonwood canyon and had dinner with Pam and her Fam. I am glad that we are getting out of the house and are able to have such fun in the sun!






The rest of July and even August are looking pretty full so hopefully I will continue to have some fun stuff to blog about!

No comments: