Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kid Tag

Kid Tag

These are 100% Kayla's answers she is funny!



1. What is something that Mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Me
3. What makes Mom Sad? when I am not with you.
4. How does Mom make you laugh? Being funny
5. What was Mom like as a child? Like me
6. How old is your Mom? 89( Wow I am really old to her)
7. How tall is your Mom? This big ( she showed me with her arms)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to the store, and stay home all day with me.
9. What does you're Mom do when you are not around? Shop and Clean.(apparently I am a shopaholic)
10. If your Mom becomes Famous what will it be for? Being Happy
11. What is your Mom really good at? Being an Artist, and Playing Games( I have no artistic ability)
12. What is your Mom not really good at? telling pretend stories
13. What does your mom do for her Job? Weddings
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? Sushi, and Carrots( I hate Carrots)
15. What makes you Proud of your Mom? loving me
16. If your Mom were a cartoon Character who would she be? Spongebob
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to Aunt Patti's and Aunt Pam's
18. How are you and your Mom the same? Loving each other
19. How are you and your Mom different? Loving each other ( We have a love hate relationship)
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you? because she has a heart and loves you.


Kids are so cute!
I tag the following people
1. Patti( ask Both your boys)
2. Emilee ( Whomever you choose)
3. Pam ( ask Melodie)
4. Jen ( ask Owen)

2 comments:

Dan and Patrice said...

That was cute!!! I want to play that game...give it a year or two :)

Happy 4th of July...Enjoy the fireworks!

The Gunnell Family said...

Her answers are so funny!! Kids imaginations are hillarious!!