Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finally moved in



We are finally moved into our new house. It is so exciting. I can finally breath again. I thought after all the boxes were brought in our house after the storage unit we had them in that I would never get through them all. Yeah we have I and it is looking so much better. Kayla is loving her green room. We also got her a new bed and is sleeping really well. She is missing Grandma and Grandpa but, we have already seen them almost everyday since the move. We went to the park that is down the street from us today. I love that we have a park that close. I also love the canyon breeze that we get every night it is so nice. I am finally feeling like this is a good thing. 

3 comments:

The Gunnell Family said...

Yay! I am so excited! You will have to invite us over when you get settled in. Hunter has missed Kayla like crazy!

Brittany said...

Sad your gone! Post some pictures of her room!

Kelli said...

We need to get together Kayla is missing him too! you are welcome over anytime!