Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day Before Thanksgiving

Whew for me not having my own house I have sure been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am not even going to be here and I have been cleaning like crazy. I am glad that everyone that will be here will enjoy a clean house.

I love Thanksgiving a day that you can eat and watch football and take lots of naps is a great day! I love Black Friday even more. I unfortunatly will not be able to reap the benefits of this great day this year. I have family events happening that will be worth missing it for. Even though I will miss the fight, I go just to fight even if I don't need anything it is fabulous.

The bad thing about Thanksgiving is that Christmas is right around the corner. I thought that I was going to be done with all my shopping by Thanksgiving I am not even close. I am so excited this year though MaKayla is finally old enough to be excited for the Santa thing. I am also using this to my full advantage so that she will act like she is supposed to because Santa is watching. Oh she is on her best behavior.

I am so excited about this Blog thing it is great! I hope that all of you will enjoy my crazy thoughts and just know that it is me. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving. Remember to be thankful for all that you have!

No comments: