Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I need Sleep

So today has been a really lazy day mainly because I cannot get my daughter to sleep in her bed at night alone. For about three days MaKayla has decided that I have to lay in bed with her till she falls asleep and than if she gets up in the middle of the night she is in bed with me. That would be fine except that she is not the only one who decides that she has to be in there with us. Our Boston terrior Savannah has to sleep with us as well. So there we are in a very small queen size bed and who gets kicked out but me. So I have not has alot of sleep lately. I am hoping for the best tonight.

sorry so short I will update more later.

3 comments:

Jen said...

SAD for no sleep... HOORAY FOR A BLOG.

Elliot Roper said...

This is really great. It's probably the best way to keep everyone abreast of what's going on in your life. Did I just use a word with "breast" in it? Awesome. Here's my site:

http://dctotbilisi.wordpress.com

Hansen Family Blog said...

Kell at least you know there are others of us that know what you are going through. I could use more sleep too. being a mom is rough.