Friday, November 30, 2007

Best Friends

I just had a way cute experience with MaKayla yesterday that I had to share. We went to the mall yesterday to return something that I had purchased without trying on silly me. But while we were there we stopped at pretzel time to share a pretzel. When we were finished sharing our pretzel on one of the benches in the middle of the mall, Kayla looked at me and said this has been a great picnic. I thought that was so cute than we went into Hello Kitty her favorite store. We had purchased some friendship necklaces that had lip gloss in them. She put one on and I asked if I could have the other one she told me no. I than had told her that the other one was for her best friend. Than she looked at me and at the necklace and decided that I was her best friend. I love being a mom and having her to share lip gloss necklaces with.

2 comments:

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

I love that story and I miss MaKayla. I need to see her soon! Hate to say it though I am suprised she didn't give the neclace to Savvy!

Dan and Patrice said...

You've been TAGGED! Please go to my blog to find out what that means~Patrice