Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year!

I am so excited for new years! You know I have always had good memories of new years Eve. When we were younger my parents always made it so much fun. We always played games and ate and watched movies. I don't think that we made it to many actual new years we always fell asleep. Or atleast I always did. When we got older we would go out with our friends to first night and ring in the new year with fireworks and fun! I think that for awhile you think that you are supposed to have that new years kiss! There were alot of frogs kissed on New years for me that I remember I am so grateful that I have my prince to kiss now. I know that is cheesy.

I love New Years because that is the day that I also became an aunt. I am so grateful for my Nephews and Neices. I just wanted to wish Brenden a Happy Birthday from aunt Kels.

I am grateful for the New Year in the fact that you can learn from the years past and try to make things better and hopfully not make the same mistakes again.

I hope all of you have a safe and fun New Years!

No comments: