Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Pammy




The 16Th is a very special day it is my sister Pam's birthday. She is going to be 29 only one more year till the big 30. I love Pam and all that she does for me. She is a great big sister and a great friend. We have been able to spend allot of time together getting to be friends. We worked together at two separate jobs first Page net and than Ceridian. I think that Ceridian made us closer we were in the same department and sat right next to each other every day. I wouldn't have made it as long as I did without her. Next we lived close by when I lived with my parents and our children have had the opportunity to get to be better friends as well. We spend many days at playgrounds at the park talking and laughing. I am so grateful for Pam and I hope that she has a great day!

No comments: