Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soccer



Sorry I have to blog about my little soccer star. She is loving soccer Who Knew? apparently Marc. She is really good though we have had about 4 games and she has scored 4 goals overall in those games. She likes to be the defender the best though she gets right in front of whoever has the ball and steals the ball away. She ends up passing it to her teammate for goals. I am making this sound like she is professional. It is 4 year olds playing soccer they swarm around the ball like bees and push and knock each other down it is really cute. I am just happy that she is picking up some of the aspects of the game. I have come to the sad realization that she may be a sporty girl and not the Dancer fancy girl I wanted. She is still in Dance however we will see what she chooses in the end.

No comments: