Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hooray for Fall

I love the Fall it has to be my favorite season. I love the smells and the colors and cooling off of the hot hot Summer. I wish that Fall would last a little longer. It seems it turns cooler than all of the sudden it is Winter. I am not a fan of Winter.

I am so excited that I already have Kayla's Halloween costume. We normally debate for about three months on what she is going to be than I buy her costume and she is not happy. We walked into the Children's place about three weeks ago and they had their costumes out. She found this cute witch costume and that is what she wanted to be. I thought to myself could it really be that easy? Are we sure that we aren't going to buy it get it home and she will change her mind? No She is really excited about it and I am super happy!  I am going to go get her pictures taken in it and I will post them later.

Things have been real crazy since we moved. I have been driving down to West Jordan every day for preschool, Dance and Soccer. It is getting really old I guess that is what I get for signing her up for everything there before I knew that we were moving. The good news is that she is loving all of her activities and that it is worth the money and time. 

It looks like things are settling down and hopefully I will have more to post soon.




No comments: