Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas

So this week we have been getting ready for the Holidays by decorating our house. Even though I love when it is done I hate doing it. I have to say that I was lucky as I have been called to the scouts in our ward I got out of decorating the tree. In all reality I missed the whole thing because my mom is very particular in where things go in the house. I did however help put the lights outside. I hold them while my dad puts them up it is a team effort.

I think that I just have a bad attitude lately about the Holidays. It is such a pain when you have to decide between families when you are married... as this has happened to us this year both families have been very vocal about the time we spend with them. So because of this there will be no resting on Christmas we will be running from house to house to house.

I also am going out of town the week before Christmas and hopefully making it home intime for Christmas as we are flying stand by from Texas on the 22 of Dec. who does that? Yep me and Marc. He has a work thing that we will be attending. it is a very fun event, but there is so much that I will miss because of us going.

I love Christmas and I love seeing Kayla get excited I just can't wait till I am all ready. I hope that you are all ready and that you get to enjoy the holidays.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You have been tagged. Please read my blog for details.
Love you,
Mom

P.S. I am not picky!

Patti :) said...

You have been tagged. Please read my blog for details.
Patti :)

Hansen Family Blog said...

OK who is siock of this tagging buisiness? I thought this was a venue that I was going to be able to get away from junk mail and stuff, but I guess not. Well I am on strike.

Kells I can not agree with you more figuring out Christmas schedual sucks!!!