Thursday, December 11, 2008

Accident Prone

So this week has been rough on me. Monday it snowed so I went out to shovel our driveway. While doing that I pinched a nerve in my arm. So my arm has been hurting. Tuesday I was over at my parents house trying to take care of my mom who had a major Kidney infection. I fell off their front porch and hurt my ankle really bad. So instead of me taking care of my mom she ended up taking care of me. I called Marc and told him that he needed to lock me in a padded room for my sanity and so I wouldn't get hurt. Knowing me I would end up getting hurt anyway.

5 comments:

Krista said...

and to top it all off we cancelled dinner this week so you were super sad! :) I hope you are all recovered next week! and no more accidents! :)

Patti :) said...

Why didn't you tell me you hurt yourself or that mom was sick?

Roethel Clan said...

Well that stinks! Hope you are feeling better, and your Mom too. Love ya, see you tomorrow night!

Roethel Clan said...

Well that stinks! Hope you are feeling better, and your Mom too. Love ya, see you tomorrow night!

Jody said...

I hope the rest of the week was much more peaceful and accident free!