Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of Trees

So we went with the Family to Festival of Trees. I love the Festival of trees I have made it my own tradition to go every year. The kids love it because there is so much for them to do! Husbands do not love this just a side note to all of you out there. Marc probably could have been guilt ed into it if he hadn't been working. So out of all of our Husbands Bryan came Hooray! We had allot of fun!This is Kayla,Aunt Pam, and Melody with the big NutcrackerKayla Making a Reindeer Hat
Okay so remember in my Twilight premier how I said this Twilight thing is getting out of hand? Yeah this is a whole tree dedicated to the Cullens.This was cool a tree made out of glassThis is me in Kayla's antlersPam in Melody's Patti in Brenden'sAnd Bryan in Bridger's this is how we all felt when it was over.



1 comment:

Dally said...

you all look so fancy in the hats that your children made!!! :D they are awesome i would totally make one for me to wear randomly!!! :D

love you
-Dally