Friday, December 19, 2008

You want What?

So my Sweet MaKayla I love her so. The things that she comes up with. The things that she says that puts me in stitches this was one that takes the cake.....

She is so smart and she is testing this whole Santa thing this year to see if what she asks he will really bring her. So we went to see Santa at South Towne mall. It was finally our turn. She is so excited and I can tell that through the line she has been thinking the whole time for what she is going to ask him for. She is impressed that he knows her name when we walk up. She looks at him sits on his lap. He says MaKayla I know that you have been good this year. She says Yep. What so you want Santa to bring you for Christmas? Santa I want a Spa Kit ( Which by the way she is not getting. It is for kids like 10 and older and was like 80$ nope not this gift.) Santa I also want a Vampire puzzle. You want What? A vampire Pillow? No Santa a Vampire Puzzle. Okay since you have been so good you will get one from Santa. Santa looks at me like I have lost my mind. What Parent would teach their child at age four to ask for a Vampire Puzzle? This was not from me. She has had this obsession since Halloween and we can't get away from Vampires.

Ugh So because of this little play out of asking Santa for a Vampire puzzle I have searches High and low for one. There is no such thing for Christmas. I am pretty sure that if she had told me that she wanted one back around Halloween no Problem. So the moral of this story is that I am thankful that my Dad is so Handy he is helping me make one for her so that he faith in Santa isn't altered.

2 comments:

Krista said...

lol She is adorable.. seriously a vampire puzzle? you are a good mom to make her one!

Jody said...

This is too cute! And your dad...what a gem!