Sunday, December 28, 2008

Catching Up







SO I haven't blogged for little bit it has been a busy week. I am so glad that Christmas is over. I has such a good time but I am glad that things are getting back to normal. Well as normal as they can around here. I posted our pictures from all that we had done this month. I am so looking forward to a new year.

So yesterday we went to our little friend Coppers birthday party we had allot of fun. We even got to ride on the razor in the snow. Now for those of you who really know me i love 4-wheeling, and all that stuff that only boys are supposed to love. so this little ride for me was so much fun. I got off and told Marc that I wanted one. Here are some pics of the fun. thanks Woody for taking us on the rides.

2 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

I would like to see that vampire puzzle that you made! She is such a cutie!

The Gunnell Family said...

Thanks for coming and asking to ride! It was a blast! However I think I got whiplash!