Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dance Concert, and St. Nicholas Day

After zoo lights last night We had a busy day today. We had Kayla's Christmas Dance concert and then we had my family tradition of St. Nicholas day. It was lots of fun Kayla did a great job on her dance and was so happy that St. nicholas brought her what she wanted. That St. Nicholas is so tricky.Kayla  after with Marc's family doesn't she look so happy?Marc With St. Nicholas
Kayla is the Second from the left( the one with her legs open she is a lady)

Me telling him I felt like I was famous with all the cameras taking my picture



Kayla so happy that St. Nicholas didn't forget her


2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Kayla and all the girls did such a great job on their dances! She looked so cute!

Dally said...

i love my picture!!! you are famous in my book that is why you are my favorite cousin KELLI!!!! :D i love you

-Dally