Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Vacation

I am so scared to go tomorrow! We will be at the airport bright and early 5 a.m. I forgot that time even existed. But I think that we will be fine getting to Dallas it is getting home in time for Christmas that worries me. I told my mom where Santa hid all of Kaylas presents I just hope that it doesn't come to that. I think that it will be a fun little get away for me and Marc. I hope that Kayla is good for all of her sitters. Especially aunt Patti and Uncle Bry. Well just a little note that you will pray for me to get back safe.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Kayla was great and you made it home just in time! You missed some snow and some of the Christmas excitement, but Kayla didn't miss anything thanks to her great Aunt Patti and Uncle Bry! Glad your are back safe and sound.
Love,
Mom