Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

I am so grateful this year for all the fun that we had on Christmas. I am also grateful for the real meaning of Christmas. Kayla I think is learning little by little more and more.

Kayla was probably the funnest this year. she has been so excited she finally gets the Santa thing. She told me after that she was right in asking Santa for everything because that is exactly what she got! I am so glad I was worried. We had a long night the night before though. She has been sick and her asthma flared up and kept us up all night long so Christmas was a very long day for us all. I am happy to report that she is feeling better though.

The day was filled with family and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family. We spent Christmas eve with Marc's family. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks( I highly recomend this movie), and we ate yummy soup and enjoyed fun time. We get pajamas from Marc's mom and that is always my favorite present. we get to come home and snuggle in new comfy PJ's.

Christmas morning we open presents then we went back to Marc's parents house and opened more gifts (we are way to spoiled). After we went to grandmas which we love because I get to see all my fun cousins. I missed my cousins in Washington this year but it isn't easy to fly home every year and do Christmas too. I am sure that it gets expensive. After Grandmas we came back home with all my family and got spoiled even more!

I can't believe how lucky we are and how much we have. I am grateful that at this time of year we are able to really help people who aren't as lucky.


It was a great year and I am so grateful for all that has happened this year. I am looking forward to a new year and hopefully getting into our own house. I hope that all of you can look back and be grateful for the little unexpected things that made this year great!

No comments: