Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa










Well this was our ward Christmas party! We had lots of fun and we even got to see Santa. The guy playing santa was an old bishop of ours from when we were growing up. He is really annoying and had nicknames for Patti, Pam and I. Well as we were there he had to tell all of our children our nicknames and they all thought that it was so funny. Bridger of course won't stop calling Patti hers which is Patticakes. he thinks it is so funny that Santa called his mom Patticakes. He called Pam Pambam and me Kelligirl. He used to think that he was so funny and I guess that he still does.



3 comments:

Angie said...

I just love your that your main picture says, "Kayla and mom." Hooray that YOU are the MOM in that picture. :)

Emilee said...

I love reading your blog. Treasure your time with Kayla, it will pass too quickly! :) Can you give me an idea of what to get Marc?

lorioreo said...

Only special people like Santa and your Aunt are allowed to call you by those names!! Hee Hee! Brings back memories. Cute pictures!