Sunday, December 16, 2007

Zoo Lights




So we went to the zoo lights last night. We had alot of fun. It was freezing cold. I love seeing Kayla get excited about things like the lights. I am trying my hardest to make this a great Christmas for her. I always do this though I try and make it bigger than it is going to be. I think that she always has a good time but I build it up in my head and than have a let down when the actual day comes.


I love that we spend time together though and that we have tons of fun as our little family. Kayla is so funny she says things lately that I have no idea where she heard them before.




So marc and I are going to Texas on Wednesday. I think that it is horrible timing for an event like this to happen a week before Christmas. Marc thinks that it is great. For his work they have what they call reunion where all the salesman across the U.S. get together and get awards for the years achievments. Well this is our second year and I know what to expect this year ; I know that it will be fun but it is the worry of getting everything ready before we leave. The other bad thing is that we are flying stand by the weekend before Christmas I think that we are crazy!



I finally finished Christmas shopping. I am so happy that it is over! Hooray! Santa is welcome to come to our house now! I hope that all of you are ready and have a great week ahead.









2 comments:

Cathy said...

You need to learn to enjoy the little moments that make this season so wonderful. Kayla will have great memories of her mom always making this a very special time. Keep your love of the season in your heart and it will always be filled with magic!
Love you,
Mom

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

I love Kayla in her Christmas story getup! But hey at least she was warm!