Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snow Days

I love snow days! MaKayla really loves them. We woke up this morning and my Dad was already out shovelling the walks. Kayla saw that it was snowing still and instantly went and put on her snow clothes. within 10 minutes Kayla and my Dad had built a snowman. If you ask her though it is a snow girl named MaKayla. She says that it looks just like her.

I think that she is right. Just like her. The Hat is my favorite part adds a little bit of summer to the Winter. I hope that all of you are enjoying the snow!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love that your dad is just out there building a snow man. How fun!

Hansen Family Blog said...

Your right it looks just like her! Hahahahaha she is suck a silly kid.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Call me next time I was trying to get Lilly to help me a build a snowman and it didn't work out quite how I had planned. :)